How Can You Be A Part Of Sympathy?
Please support our work; we are collecting unwanted items or 2nd hand clothes. If you have any unwanted items you would like to donate, please send us a request for collection, we can arrange pickup as soon as possible. Any donation received from the sale of items will aid us continue breaking the cycle of poverty.
You can volunteer your time to Sympathy by collecting donations in our Sympathy trademarked donation boxes which are available to all free of charge by just a request via email or a phone call be sure to mention your details such as name, delivery address and contact details.
Whether you want to do it on your own or as part of a group, we have all sorts of ideas for raising money.
We're here to help
Whether there's one or one hundred of you, we can help with inspiring ideas, event organisation and publicity for your fundraising to help make it a success.
What Else Can You Do?
Always remember there are limitless ways to help out because there is no joy equal to the joy of knowing that someone else is happy because of you.
1) Sponsor a child by sponsoring for education and healthcare
2) Donate 2nd Hand or Used Clothes (in good condition)
3) Donate for a greater cause by helping the elderly in third world countries Such as Pakistan
4) Collect donations yourself in Sympathy's Donation Boxes available easily upon request free of charge
5) Donate funds online via Paypal or via cheque
6) Sponsor a whole family