We are currently looking to recruit volunteers to collect donations all over the UK!
We need volunteers to work with local shops collecting donation boxes and ensuring their contents reach the people that need it the most.
If you want hands-on experience of charity work as well as opportunities to network with local retail establishments, this is an ideal opportunity. We need volunteers to visit local shops once a month to collect full boxes and drop new ones.
HOW IT WORKS.
- Send us an online request to become a Volunteer by filling in a small form.
- We will ask you to send us one passport size photo.
- You will receive your Sympathy Volunteer Photo card along with 5 empty Poly boxes.
- Visit local shops and with their permission, leave 2 boxes on their cash counter.
- Give us shop name, address, phone number where you have dropped the Poly boxes.
- We will contact the shop from time to time and email you when the boxes are completely full.
- Collect the boxes and we will have them collected and send you new boxes.
We need enthusiastic, energetic and caring people who can give a little of their time to help vulnerable individuals and to improve the lives of elderly people in third world countries.
The dedication and selflessness of our volunteers is absolutely vital in ensuring the continuation of our much-needed work. Without you, we would not be able to carry on providing support, services and care to disadvantaged and struggling families.
We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to everyone thinking about donating their time, resources and skills to our cause. Know that you are making a real difference to people’s lives.
Are you ready to Serve the Cause | Signup our Volunteer Registration Form click here
(Please note: above information will not be shared with third party without your consent)
If you would like to get in touch to find out further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org